Ed Miniat take the following measures to ensure accessibility of their websites:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Assign staff to respond to requests and inquiries.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Willing to provide reasonable alternatives to access information made available through our website.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Miniat Holdings, Ed Miniat, and South Chicago Packaging are partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.